Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
- Formatting rules for Applied Microscopy - Author's checklist
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
- ISSN: 2363-7021 (electronic)
The International Journal of Quality Innovation is affiliated with the Korean Society for Quality Management (KSQM). The Society's mission is to advance innovative, goal-driven research in the field of quality and sustainability.
Annual Journal Metrics
72 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
57 days to first decision for all manuscripts
89 days from submission to acceptance
29 days from acceptance to publication
25 Altmetric mentions